Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Tuscaloosa?
Your new nursery is nearly complete for your precious child. You spent countless hours assembling the cradle, painting the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even finished up the space with a row of stuffed animals on a shelf. But how are you going to keep watch of your baby? You can choose the customary method with a regular standalone device or take it to another level and utilize the video cameras available to you in your advanced home security system.
Despite the fact that it may seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Tuscaloosa, it’s a great choice when you consider the advantages.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Tuscaloosa are perfect baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your fully integrated smart home and reachable via a user-friendly app. This provides you practicality and reassurance since you are able to keep an eye on your baby from any location via your phone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Live HD video feed: You’ll appreciate crystal clear, high-definition video of your precious one. You can even view recorded segments directly from your cell phone.
- Two-way audio: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you may speak to your newborn right through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to calm a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you are able to utilize the talk feature via your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your newborn decides rest time is done and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to have motion-triggered alerts sent straight to your phone.
- One-touch contact: Even though this perk is typically for older children, it’s worth mentioning. With a simple tap of a button, your child can reach out to you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a tremendous bonus. If you see that your little one is struggling to sleep and believe it could be a tad uncomfortable in the room, you are able to adjust the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they arise, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have a second child? You may integrate a second indoor camera and still have access to them both with a lone home security app.
Customize Your Tuscaloosa smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Tuscaloosa smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and security Vivint’s advanced surveillance equipment can supply. Contact (205) 964-9849 today and see how we can make your property safer and more convenient for every member of your family.