What you should look for in a home security camera in Tuscaloosa
When it comes to home security, it helps to get a full look of your property This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the most effective components to consider as you figure out your home’s security. Despite the fact that standalone cameras are of use when configured properly, they’re even more powerful when integrated into your residence’s smart home system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Tuscaloosa? You’ll be glad to know these important components come with more conveniences than ever before. You can view live feeds from indoor cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with integrated security features from outside cameras. You’ll also have instant access to your cameras through a centralized touchscreen panel or mobile app.
Impressive features add value to home security cameras in Tuscaloosa
Versatile and easy-to-manage security cameras will raise your home’s defense to a whole new level. These vital aspects of your security system are available with an incredible array of features including bi-directional talk, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Explore the possibilities here.
- Effective deterrents: Install a camera that will take immediate action. If strange behavior is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will form on the outside of the lens and an audible warning will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision functionality provides clear-cut footage of your environs no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even keep their clarity as you zoom in on details.
- Video storage: Choose surveillance with cloud storage options and the capacity to review video directly from your cell phone app.
- Security app: Today’s home security cameras in Tuscaloosa are typically linked to a convenient smartphone app. You can watch current feeds or pre-recorded clips and even engage or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will deliver an update to your cell phone when there’s a triggered event.
- Motion sensors: Incorporated motion detection prompts cameras to take notice when strange movement is detected. You’ll also get an update on your smartphone.
- Talk to visitors or members of your family: Need to check in with your children when they return from school? Is there a stranger at your main entry? Today’s surveillance systems, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient 2-way talk so you are able to speak to any person within range of your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior surveillance should provide no less than a 120° view. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts a viewing angle of 140°.
- Customizable zones: This convenience allows you to program the precise area you would like your camera to supervise. This is beneficial to optimize the activity you watch as you aren’t going to need updates every time an automobile drives by on the road.
Design your own smart home
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Tuscaloosa. The only thing left to do is to design your own customized Vivint smart home. Phone (205) 964-9849 to begin or fill out the simple form on this page to contact our security specialists.